Homeless Service Providers:

Name Address City, State Phone Number
MCAVHN 148 Clara Ave. Ukiah, CA (707) 462-1932
RCS Building Bridges 1045 S. State St. Ukiah, CA (707) 234-3270
Manzanita Services 564 S. Dora St. Ukiah, CA (707) 463-0404
Mendocino Coast Hospitality Center 101 N. Franklin St. Fort Bragg, CA (707) 961-0172
Ford Street Project 139 Ford St. Ukiah, CA (707) 462-1934
Northern Circle Indian Housing 694 Pinoleville Dr. Ukiah, CA (707) 468-1336
Project Sanctuary 464 S. Dora St., Suite A1 Ukiah, CA (707) 462-9196

Other Resources

Resource Links
Adult & Aging Services: Link
Adult Protective Services (APS):
Building Bridges- Homeless Resource Center, B2 Day Center and B2 Inland Winter Shelter:
Community Foundation of Mendocino County:
Covid 19 Resources (Legal Services):
Disability Services & Legal Center (Ukiah):
Employment Development Department (EDD):
Ford Street Project (Ukiah) Substance Abuse Treatment:
Ford Street Community Food Bank:
Harrah’s Senior Center and Thrift Store (Willits):
Housing Choice Voucher (HCV) Fact Sheet:
HUD- US Department of Housing and Urban Development:
Lake County Housing Authority:
Legal Services of Northern California (Legal Aid):
Manzanita Services, Inc.:
Mendocino Coast Hospitality Center Hospitality Clinic:
Mendocino Coast Hospitality Center Hospitality Clinic (Coastal Winter Shelter):
Mendocino County Social Services:
Mendocino County Planning and Building Services:
MCHC (Laws Clinic):
National Alliance on Mental Illness- Mendocino County (NAMI):
North Coast Opportunities (NCO):
Northern Circle Indian Housing:
Project Sanctuary:
Redwood Coast Seniors, Inc. (Fort Bragg):
Rural Communities Housing Development Corp. (RCHDC):
Redwood Community Services (RCS):
Resources for Renters, Landlords and Homeowners:
Senior Resource Directory (Lake & Mendocino):
Street Medicine:
Suicide Prevention Lifeline.org:
Ukiah Senior Center:
US Department of Veterans Affairs:

Fair Housing Information

Information Link
California Department of Fair Employment and Housing:
California Department of Consumer Affairs:
US Department of Housing and Urban Development:

Housing Discrimination

Federal law prohibits housing discrimination based on your race, color, national origin, religion, sex, familial status, or disability. If you have been trying to buy or rent a home or apartment and you believe your civil rights have been violated, you can file your fair housing complaint online by visiting the HUD Housing Discrimination Complaint page

VAWA: Please be informed that the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) is a federal law that provides legal protections to individuals, male or female, who are victims of domestic violence, dating violence, sexual assault, and stalking. If you believe that VAWA protections apply to your household, you must complete the Certification of Domestic Violence, Dating Violence or Stalking, HUD form 5382, or submit other documentation as noted on the certification form to the Housing Authority and/or your landlord.