Community Development Commission
of Mendocino County (CDC)
CDC OFFICES CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC FROM
MARCH 19, 2020 to April 20, 2020
WE WILL BE STAFFED AND SERVICES WILL CONTINUE TO BE PROVIDED
Contact us at – 707-463-5462
In an effort to do our part in response to the COVID-19 virus, the CDC will be making the following changes. These changes will go into effect on Thursday March 19, 2020 and will remain in effect until March 31, 2020. At that time, the situation will be reassessed and a determination will be made as to how we will proceed as an agency. We thank you in advance for your patience and we wish good health to you and your family.
MAINTENANCE & PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
In an effort to protect our community and adapt to changing protocols, the CDC will be restricting movement by its employees within the county. Maintenance and housing staff will only be conducting home visits when absolutely necessary.
Please report your maintenance and housing issues as you normally would.
CDC staff will contact you and determine whether an in person visit is appropriate.
HOUSING PROGRAMS (RENTAL ASSISTANCE)
- CDC will continue to process applicants from all waiting lists and re-certifications for current program participants. If you need an extension of a deadline date please contact this agency via phone, fax or email.
- All annual or biennial inspections will be temporarily suspended while we develop the appropriate procedures and protocols to ensure the safety of our staff.
- Initial inspections and emergency inspections will continue, on an as needed basis. Any pre-scheduled inspections scheduled through April 20, 2020 will be rescheduled for a later date. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- All business will be conducted via phone, fax or email.
- CDC will continue to process all paperwork and you will continue to receive notification by mail.
- Any information/documentation that you are required to submit to this office will be accepted via mail, fax, email or may be submitted through the drop box located outside our front office door at 1076 North State Street, Ukiah CA. 95482.
- The following forms can also be found outside our front office door at 1076 North State Street, Ukiah CA. 95482
We offer direct deposit to landlords. For rental assistance payment to be paid by direct deposit to your bank account, we will need to receive the completed form and a copy of a voided check no later than the 25th of the month to allow for processing time. Please send to either email@example.com, fax to 707-463-4188 or drop off at our Ukiah office at 1076 N. State St.
Office: (707) 463-5462
Fax: (707) 463-4188
TDD No.: California Relay 711