*UPDATE – JUNE 9, 2020*
THE CDC OFFICE WILL BE OPEN FOR APPOINTMENTS ONLY
STARTING MONDAY JUNE 15, 2020
CALL 707-463-5462 TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
THE OFFICE WILL REMAIN CLOSED TO REGULAR WALK IN TRAFFIC UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. PLEASE CONTINUE TO USE THE DROP BOX AT THE FRONT DOOR FOR PAYMENT AND DOCUMENT SUBMISSION.
In an effort to do our part in response to the COVID-19 virus, the CDC will be making the following changes. These changes will go into effect on Thursday March 19, 2020 and will remain in effect until further notice. As stay-at-home orders evolve, the situation will be reassessed and determinations will be made as to how we will proceed as an agency. We thank you in advance for your patience and we wish good health to you and your family.
MAINTENANCE & PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
In an effort to protect our community and adapt to changing protocols, the CDC will be restricting movement by its employees within the county. Maintenance and housing staff will only be conducting home visits when absolutely necessary.
Please report your maintenance and housing issues as you normally would.
CDC staff will contact you and determine whether an in person visit is appropriate.
HOUSING PROGRAMS (RENTAL ASSISTANCE)
- CDC will continue to process applicants from all waiting lists and re-certifications for current program participants. If you need an extension of a deadline date please contact this agency via phone, fax or email.
- All annual or biennial inspections will be temporarily suspended while we develop the appropriate procedures and protocols to ensure the safety of our staff.
- Initial inspections and emergency inspections will continue, on an as needed basis. Any pre-scheduled inspections scheduled through May 30, 2020 will be rescheduled for a later date. Please email email@example.com
- All business will be conducted via phone, fax or email.
- CDC will continue to process all paperwork and you will continue to receive notification by mail.
- Any information/documentation that you are required to submit to this office will be accepted via mail, fax, email or may be submitted through the drop box located outside our front office door at 1076 North State Street, Ukiah CA. 95482.
- The following forms can also be found outside our front office door at 1076 North State Street, Ukiah CA. 95482
We offer direct deposit to landlords. For rental assistance payments to be paid by direct deposit to your bank account, we will need to receive the completed form and a copy of a voided check no later than the 25th of the month to allow for processing time. Please send to either firstname.lastname@example.org, fax to 707-463-4188 or drop off at our Ukiah office at 1076 N. State St.